My Blog List

Monday, December 19, 2011

Santa's gift Shop

It has been a few days since I have written. What a busy week for us!  Last Thursday Hayden got to participate in shopping for us at school. He was so excited to buy his gifts for mommy, daddy, and baby sister Julia. The para's at school said he even wanted to get our dog Cody a gift but they did not have any items for dogs at the school store. The presents came home in Hayden's back pack. I told Hayden we would place them under the Christmas tree. Little did I know they would not last there for long. Hayden was too excited to show us our gifts he decided to open them for us! I hear from the living room Mommy look a pen for you. I went to the living room to find him unwrapping our Christmas gifts he bought. He was so proud of his purchases. He bought me a pen that says #1 mom and a Christmas ornament that says I love mommy. Bob got a clock that says #1 dad and he bought Julia some sort of squishy ocean toy. I have yet to figure out what it is. I have to say I think this year is going to be the best Christmas. Hayden finally gets what it is all about.  I had so much fun shopping for him this year as well.  The joy on my little man's face makes it all worth it.

I  have to commend my little guy on a great job being an independent little man buying his family gifts.  I will cherish these gifts for my lifetime. These are one of many of the first steps of independence for my little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment